There's something really cool about a ton of people singing along to the same song...especially when unprompted. About 60,000 people were waiting for Green Day to hit the stage in London when Bohemian Rhapsody came on the PA...
Apparently, this is what the human face is going ot look like in 100,000 years. This is according to Dr. Alan Kwan. Thanks to BuzzFeed.com.
According to Dr. Kwan, the changes might include:
• A larger head to accommodate a larger brain
• larger nostrils for easier breathing in off-planet environments
• denser hair to contain heat loss from a larger head
• Eyes will get larger, as attempts to colonize Earth’s solar system and beyond see people living in dimmer environments further away from a sun
• skin will become more pigmented to lessen the damage from harmful UV radiation.
Apparently, this took 4 years worth of Brian Williams audio to compile. Awesome!
The album isn't even out until next week, but you can hear it now! Stream the new Black Sabbath album in its entirety! Click the album cover!